Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Time to get started!

Boulder Pile-up  8x10   


















November Overcast   8x10












This is one of the first things on my list for the new year.  So, here goes!
If you've read my "about me" paragraph, you have a fair idea of my reasons for starting this blog.  I'll spare readers from the thoughts and trivial details of my painting journal, but I'll try to relate those things that have been of the greatest help to me in improving my paintings.

I'm happy to be able to begin my blog with the news of having two of my paintings juried into the Plein Air South West Salon 2012.  I was, also, awarded an honorable mention in the Associate Members Showcase for the first painting I've posted here. A third painting was also selected to appear in the Associate Members Showcase.

Check out my website for more of my paintings, both plein air and studio work.  Thanks!  I hope to see you again, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment