Sunday, August 18, 2013

JUGGLING!

Time Off   12x16   oil on canvas
I've dropped the ball, again on my blog posting while I've been juggling keeping up with supplying my galleries, and getting out to paint.

Starting back in the Spring of this year, my paintings began to sell, and I've had to press to keep them supplied.  A good problem for me to have, but I know some painters seem to keep all the balls in the air.

I'll do a series of posts to catch you up on what I've been up to, while I continue to work on my juggling routine.

This is one from early summer, when I was thinking about all the folks looking forward to spending some time on the beach with a book and a cold drink.  I wanted to use the same colors of the umbrellas in both the shadows and clouds.  The painting struck a chord with a collector who grabbed it the first weekend it was in the gallery.  (Austin Street Gallery, in Rockport, Texas).

No comments:

Post a Comment