Thursday, April 30, 2015

GOOD BEING ALIVE!

Spring, full sun, noontime, 80 degrees. Good being alive.  Drove out to meet friends to paint on a ranch.  The fence gate was locked, and the sun was quickly climbing to mid-morning.  I like to catch the light around nine.  Standing around wondering what to do.  I was all packed and ready, with no where to go.  I got in my car determined to paint.  It was eleven before I found a place to set-up.  Felt good just to go for the painting.  Mixing the paint and piling it on.  Good for my soul.

PATHWAY INTO THE WOODS
©Jimmy Longacre 2015
11X14 oil on canvas panel

Jimmy Longacre
subjective realist landscape paintings

MY WEBSITE
MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel

GALLERY LINKS
Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX
Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX
Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

2 comments:

  1. Screwed up I had a cool comment about your work and attitude hit the publish button too soon...I'm a bit older then you...I have my own copy of five page article about you and your work...'Fun Factor' tools for Plein Air...Congratulations...YES it is GOO BEING ALIVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, for your comment. How do you create fun?

    ReplyDelete